Monday, March 11, 2013

Verde

Lunch at Verde on Mar. 10. It was lunch for me and for some girls it was brunch. Yes, I am an early bird. Anyway this place seemed pretty popular for brunch (or lunch) on Sunday. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed coctails to wake us up. Def. I wanna go back. I just found that they have Sangria for Sunday Special. I will try it next time.
 
Caipirinha : cachaça, muddled lime, simple syrup - I asked it less syrup. It was perfect!

Huevos Benedictos : Two poached eggs, blue corn English muffin, house-cured
bacon, wilted escarole, guajillo hollandaise - I wanted tried house-cured bacon. It was smokey and tasty. I also liked wilted escarole. It was cooked with garlic and good flavor.

Verde Mexcan Kitchen and Cantina
http://www.verdepgh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment