Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cure

Dinner at Cure on Apr. 28. Cure again! Cure is my most favorite restaurant in Pittsburgh so far. They got liquer license 5 days ago. They have good beer selection (no miller lite! lol) and wine. I enjoyed everything, food, drink and music. But the first visit was too good. I don't say I was dissapointed, but the biggest issue for me was that they didn't have Foie Blonde. I fell in love with it at the first visit and I could say I went there today for Foie Blonde. Anyway I enjoyed meal.
 
Salumi : duck speck, salami nduja, duck rillettes, lardo - I really liked the mustard. If I get really good one, I can serve it as appetizer at home!

Spring : grilled ramps, morel mushrooms, Taleggio custard, chicken egg - Morel Mushrooms were so good. It's flavourful and juicy.

Poussin - it was 3 ways. I liked fried one. The seasonning was really good.

Pork Plate

Dark Chocolate Soufflé Cake : pistachio butter, vin cotto, xvoo, sea salt - Pistachio butter was so good. I almost ordered bread. It was good even for someone doesn't care about sweets like me.

Cure
http://curepittsburgh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment