Thursday, January 5, 2017

Renkon Hasamiyaki

Wednesday, January 4
As a usual January task, I am on diet. No carbs for dinner, less drinks (of course I still drink), do Yoga as often as I can. So I get home from work, eat dinner and go to Yoga. Going to yoga after dinner helps me to have less drinks. Usually I drink while I make dinner, but now I have to wait to drink until getting back from yoga. And I go to bed earlier than before to get up to make J's lunch in the morning. I am trying to lose 8 pounds. Let's see how it will work this year.

Dinner
Lettuce Salad: Simple is the best. Have Ponzu sauce and Sesame oil on the top of the lettuce.

Chicken Soup: Chicken Thigh, Green Onion, Soy Sauce, Salt & Pepper

Renkon Hasamiyaki: Renkon(Lotus Root), Ground Pork

No comments:

Post a Comment