Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dasonii

Dinner at Dasonii on July 6th.
It was so hot today. I always get hungry for spicy food in a hot day. My favorite Korean restaurant is Korea Garden but I was at Robinson twp, so I went to Dasonii. It's ok. But they have Sapporo Beer on Tap. Nice! I was very hungry, so I totally forgot to take pictures when the entree came. I ordered Char-Grilled Norway Mackerel for appetizer, Chicken Dolsot Bibimbap and Pan-fried Octopus. They sell Kimch to go, so I bought 32oz kimchi. yay. Even though it is not my most favorite Korean restauran, I was worry about this restaurant. It seemed very slow. It is Saturday night.... Good luck Dasonii.
 
Appetizer : Bean Sprout, Daikon Radish, Cucumber, Sweet Potatoes, Kimchi

Pan Fried Octopus - oops, out of focus. I was so upset that I forgot to take a picture.

Dasonii Korean Bistro
http://www.dasonii.com/xe/?mid=main

No comments:

Post a Comment