Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Dinner on June 16, Father's Day.
It was Father's Day but I stayed at home. I did txt to my father-in-law and ... nothing to my dad. Sorry dad, skype didn't work well. I will call you tomorrow (maybe :p)
I had a restaurant discounted coupon for father's day but we decided to stay home. My doggies seemed like he wanted to spend time with his dad on father's day. hahaha.
Anyway we grilled kalbi steak. It was ok. I bought it at Costco. I had red wine but it would be good with beer. I don't need have the kalbi often, maybe once is a year will be good enough.
 


Casa Gualda - Middium body. It tasted a bit light when I openned it. But after 15-20 minutes, it got taste better. It was about $20. It was ok, but I don't think I will buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment