Saturday, January 3, 2015

Vegetable Soup Diet Day 1.

Diet on January 2.

I have eaten too much. I have drunk too much .... since Christmas... no, since Thanksgiving. I had to give up on some pairs of pants to wear. I think it's time for diet. After researching (I did just net surfing. lol.), I found the vegetable soup diet which I could lose 10 pounds in a week. During the diet, I can't drink beer at all. It's torturing me, but no choice. I can't afford to buy clothes.

This is the vegetable soup. Throw any vegetables (except potatoes, corn and beans) and can of tomatoes in the chicken broth. Cook. I added some salt and pepper.

Day 1, January 2. : Vegetable Soup as much as I want, Half of an a Apple and Half of a Pomegranate. (any fruits are fine except bananas).

No comments:

Post a Comment