Saturday, March 11, 2017

Friday Off

Friday, March 10
I was off today. It was such a productive day (just about food). See what I had.

Breakfast
Dashimaki (Japanese Egg Omelette), Bokchoy, Miso Soup, Rice: Actually, I did some prep last night for J's bento. But he didn't need it eventually. I had some extra good breakfast.

Lunch at K Asian Bistro
Lunch Bento Box $10: Its' really good deal. The meal was ok. I am not sure if I pick here to eat sushi, but I'd be happy to come back for lunch special.
Miso Soup and Salad: Salad is ok. Miso soup was not good at all.

Sashimi (Tuna, Salmon, Red Snapper), California Roll, Fried Chicken and Rice

Striped Bass, Surf Clam, Octopus: This is not a part of Lunch Bento. They were all right.

Dinner
Glass Noodle Salad

Flounder with Bokchoy and Enoki Mushrooms

Gyoza


No comments:

Post a Comment