Sunday, November 3, 2013

Roland's Seafood Grill

Dinner at Roland's Seafood Grill on November 2.
I was hungry for hamburger. I was gonna go somewhere easy like a pub or bar, and eventually I came to Roland's. Roland's is alwats busy Saturday and Sunday afternoon, today, Saturday evening looked kinda slow. Maybe it was too early?
Anyway I ordered, oyster, shrimp, mussel and pizza. I was going to have a hamburgers but Roland's is located in Strip District. So why not to order seafood? Pizza is just for backup.
Well, foods were just ok. I don't love them. I am not sure if I will order the seafood here again. But I like the atomosphere, I can come back for some drinks.
 
Steamed Oysters 

Mussels
 
Beer Battered Shrimp (you can order from 1 piece)

Pizza Margerita

Roland's Seafood Grill
http://www.rolandsseafoodgrill.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment