Monday, November 18, 2013

Spoon

Dinner on November 16.
One of my favorite restaurants, Spoon. I enjoyed as usual. I should come here more often! I can stop by just for drink.
 
The Vesper - Plymouth Gin, 42 Below Vodka and housemade dry vermouth : I got this info on FB. I liked it. It's not super dry but it's a good start.

Torched Skuna Bay Salmon : It was new. Salmon was good and I liked the Ponzu gelee. The rice part was a bit oily for me.

Crispy Duck Confit : I loved it. The quinoa was sooo tasty. I would order this for quinoa.
 
Shellfish Pappardelle - lobster, crab, prawns, sea scallop : The pappardelle had all juice from sea food and it was delicious. The kalamata olives work really good.

Duo of Beef : Needless to say, gorgeous.

Spoon
http://www.spoonpgh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment