Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bar Marco

Dinner at Bar Marco on February 7.
First visit to Bar Marco. I liked it. Easy ambience, good service and tasty food. I had beer ... it was $ 11. It's 10% one and I understand it can be more expensive than miller lite. I had a glass of wine. It was also $11. Isn't it over charged? I liked food. I think I will come back but I will remember I should be careful what to order for drink.
 
Meat and Cheese (small plate) - It was ok. Nothing Special. I don't think I will order it again. But I leraned blue cheese goes very good with honey. So it's worth to order for me. 

Barley Risotto - It's vegitalian menu. Actually I loved it. It's very rich. It made me full without meat.

Pork Chop - To be honest, I am not a big fan of pork chop. It's dry and less flavor. But this pork chop surprised me. Yes, I think this one is the best ever!

 
Double IPA - I liked it. It's full body and it was good with cheese too. $11.... I enjoyed it anyway.
 
Bar Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment