Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fat Head's Saloon

Dinner at Fat Head's Saloon on February 11.
I went to Fat Head's with my co-worker. We were hungry after work and a little shopping :).
We ordered 2 munchies. jeez. We couldn't finish even one plate. Bar food rocks! As usual, we enjoyed chatting with good beer and greasy bar food.
 
Pedoro's Nachos - I love this nachos! I like corn chips but I like potato chips more!! 

Smoked chicken, Spinach and Artichoke Dip - This one was just ok. Fried pitas were kinda too much for me. I can't complain about that. This is where I am.
 
Fat Head's Saloon
http://fatheadspittsburgh.com/


Gyoza and Brocolli - This is not from Fat Head's. It's for someone who was left behind home. I'm sure he is happy. Coz I know I always do a good job to make gyoza. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment