Thursday, November 15, 2012

Afternoontea at Hyeholde Restaurant

It was a really pretty place. We all dressed up and enjoyed afternoon tea. I almost wore Steelers T-shirt. Coz it was Monday night football!
Outside
 
Entrance



Table setting for tea
 
I picked camomile tea.
 
Meal Plate : (From Left to RIght) Grilled vegetable ball(idk the name), Risotto Croquette, Tuna Sandwich(above), Tomato Soup, Romain Lettuce
Tuna sandwich was pretty good. A tiny chunk of cerely gave the sandwich defferent texture and flavor. Risotto Crowuette was good too. Vegetable ball had a lot of different kinds of vegetable but a bit salty.  

Biscotti and Scorn with jam and cream

Sweets! I know it looks gorgeous, but I didn't eat almost any. I don't love sweets much. 

Hyeholde
http://www.hyeholde.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment