Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nicky's Thai Kitchen

Lunch at Nicky's Thai Kitchen on Nov. 19th. I love Thai Food. I went to some Thai restaurants in Pittsburgh, but I like Nicky's the best so far. My friend recommended me Pusadee's Garden which is known as nice patio, but I haven't been there yet and I think I missed this year. Nicky's also have patio but it was closed today. Maybe it will be closed till spring.
 
Soup (You can pick soup of salad for your entree)

Spring Roll Delux (A pair of spring rolls and egg rolls) - It comes with two dipping sauce. The dark one (on the left) taste like a bit sweet soy sauce with peanuts and the orange one (on the right) taste a bit sour, maybe plub? I am not sure.
 
Cashew with Veggies (your choice of meat, stir-fried with garlic, onions, carrots, green peppers, broccoli and cashews in a mild sweet chili sauce) - I picked veggies. I like veggies as much as meat. You also can pick how spicy it is.


Phad Thai with Chicken (Stir-fried rice noodle with your choice of meat garnished with fresh bean sprouts, scallions and crushed roasted peanuts)

Nicky's Thai Kitchen
http://www.nickysthaikitchen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment