Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Smelt Fritter

Dinner on Nov. 27. I have not cooked for a while and I wanted something nice. I think I did good job. Well, I just wannted to have sake, and I needed good meal for good drink.
 
Smelt Fritter : I found fresh lake smelt at Wholey's. Put some flour and deep-fry. Sprinkle some salt and squeez lemon if you like.

Tamagoyaki (Egg Omlet) : Having Nori (seaweed paper) in it. Looks pretty, doesnt it?


Asparagus : Boiled asparagus with ponzu sauce - simple is the best!
 
Daikon to Konbu no Nimono (Cooked Daikon Radish and Kelp) : It was very good. I cooked them with fish broth and a bit soy sauce. BTW this bowl is one of my favorite. I like Japanese style tableware.
 
Hitokuchi Onigiri (One bite size rice ball) : Yukari (Shiso herb) flavor
 
Today's Sake : Koshi no Kanchubai - To be honest, I am not a sake person. But it was mild and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment