Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tamarind

Lunch at Tamarind. I don't know about Indian food much, but it was good. The lunch special plate was about $8. I liked califlower curry and chicken curry. It was not super spicy. I picked non-vege plate, but there was option for vegetarian. I am not vegetarian, but I'd like to try vegetarian one next time. For lunch time, they have only lunch menu. So if you wanna try something else, visit for dinner time. And also I have to mention something. It was so cold at restaurant (in Green Tree). It was like .... the server was wearing jacket! What's going on there? I felt like I was hot in my mouth from spicy food, but I was shaking. I am not sure if it's only today. Just in case, dress warm or wait till spring.


Tamarind
http://tamarindpa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment