Sunday, May 26, 2013

Meat & Potatoes

Lunch at Meat & Potatoes on May 26.
It had Brunch menu today. I had Carbonara and my friend ordered Quiche of the day. I didn't expect my meal much and it was what I thought. Pasta Sauce was good but past was overcooked. Can't I have normal pasta in Pittsburgh except at Dish? People next table were having Fried chicken and Waffle. It was huge. I think there were 3 or 4 pieces of BIG chickens. They seemed enjoying. I might wanna try it next time, but I need someone to share it with me. The restaurant was very busy, but it took too long to bring us drink. I think I waited more than 15 minutes. We ordered cocktail, so I understand it takes more than just beer or wine. They have good coctails for brunch and most of customers were drinking mixed drinks. I saw only 2 bartenders. Did they short staff today? or they should prepare busy brunch time. 
 
Carbonara

Quiche

Meat & Potatoes
http://meatandpotatoespgh.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment