Thursday, December 6, 2012

China Star

Lunch at China Star on Dec. 5. China Star is an authentic Sichuan cuisine restaurant. I like soup here. I higly recommend to have the soup when you have cold or don't feel good on the day after drinking as hell, which is called hangover. lol. Of couse, you enjoy the soup anytime.
 
Scallion Pancake : It's crunchy and good for appetizer.
 
Clam and Mellon Soup : They don't have clam soup all the time, but if you see it you'd better to try it. It was the first time for me to have the clam soup and I really liked it.


Braised Pork Belly and Eggplant : Pork Belly! I don't think it's very popular among American, but it has collagen. In fact, I felt my skin was soft and smooth on the next day. The pork is cooked very well, so it's not oily at all. This dish has anise for seasonning. I am not a big fan of anise, bug I enjoyed the flavorful pork and eggplant.

Fortune Cookie : "Today's action becomes tomorrow's habit...........(in bed)." hmmm, it's not much funny this time. I didn't care the fortune cookies before, but since my friend showed me this trick, I always enjoy to crack the cookie.
 
 
China Star


No comments:

Post a Comment