Friday, December 28, 2012

Teppanyaki Kyoto

Lunch at Teppanyaki Kyoto on Dec. 28. I ordered some appetizers and Okononomiyaki (Japanese Style Cabbage Pancake) Lunch for entree. Appetizers were good. Okonomiyaki... It was ok. The area I grew up is famous for Okonomiyaki. So I can say that I am pretty picky for Okonomiyaki. My mom makes okonomiyaki too good. Hers is the best for me. And Yakisoba (Fried Noodle) was not great. I say I won't order again. But I enjoyed the meal anyway. I will come back.
 
Asahi Super Dry

Edamame, which goes good with beer

Hiyayakko : chilled tofu - It has cilantro and spicy pickles on the tofu. Topping is chaged daily, but I liked today's topping. 

Dashimiaki : Egg omlet - It was good, I like mine better.

Mini Salad for Lunch Set
 
Vegetable Yakisoba noodle (left) and Shrimp Okonomiyaki (right)
 
Squid Okonomiyaki

Teppanyaki Kyoto
5808 Bryant St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15206

No comments:

Post a Comment