Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tamarind for lunch on Dec. 1

They have buffet for lunch on Friday for $7.99, Saturday and Sunday for $9.99. I have come here for lunch on weekday, but I definetely like buffet. I am sure that I ate more than $9.99. I am not big fan of Tandoori Chicken, but I like Tamarind's (Green one in front of the picture). My favorite was Goat Curry, Chicken Curry and Paneer Tikka Masala. Indian Cheese, Paneer! I didn't know what it was. I thought it was Tofu at first, but it tasted like something ferment and more flavorful. I enjoyed a lot. I wanna come back soon.
BTW, it was warm inside today. hahahaha. And I could say 90% of customers were Indian. I don't know Indian Food much, but I think I can say Tmarind is authentic.
 
My Plate : I always take too much at buffet.
 
Mango Lassi : Yummy
 
 
Tamarind

No comments:

Post a Comment