Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

Happy Holiday! The best meal in a year! I don't think I need to explain what I ate. Just take a look at pictures.
 
Take your seat.

Grilled Oyster

Grilled Asparagus

Grilled Carrot
 
Baked Mash Potatoes : It was so good and rich. It had bacon, cheese, sour cream and more. I liked it. You did good job, Sis-In-Law, S.  

New York Strip and Fillet Mignon with Bacon : I usually prefer NY Strip but I liked Fillet Mignon a lot today. Why didn't I have red wine?

Crab Legs

Am I dreaming?

Pretzel Salad : I don't care about sweets, but I like mom-in-law's pretzel salad a lot! 

Breton Cake from Jean-Marc Chatellier's French Bakery : It was really good. It's not sweet but rich. I have had macarons there for my one of best friends BD. Everybody loved the macarons. Also I've had croissant. If you wanna try their cake or bread, get up early, or you won't get any.
 Jean-Marc Chatellier's French Bakery
http://jeanmarcchatellier.com/index.html

Great Lakes Christmas Ale : Once in a year. One case in a year... because it's not cheap. It's full-bodies and spiced. Good seasonal beer. I wish I could have drunk more for dinner, but I had to go home because I have to go to work tomorrow morning. So I came back home and relax with christmas ale.
Have a happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment