Thursday, December 13, 2012

China Star

Lunch at China Star on Dec. 13. I know that I just went to China Star a few weeks ago, but I had to go to Ross Park Mall around lunch time. And my skin needed collagen. Then I decided to go to China Star again. I tried not to eat much today. This is what I had today.
 
Egg Roll : It came with Lunch dish. It was ok, but I won't order again.

Spicy Beef Tendon : my collagen! It's taste like spicy sesami oil and sichuan pepper. 

Kung Pao Chicken : I liked it. It had diced chicken, carrot, cerely, green pepper and peanuts. I thought it tastes a bit Shaoxing wine, but I'm not sure.
 
My Fortune Cookie Today : "It is very possible that you will achive greatness in your lifetime ..... (in bed)". lol. I like it.

China Star
http://chinastar-pgh.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment