Thursday, January 10, 2013

Croquette

Salda for lunch on Jan. 10. I got very hungry for salad, but I had nothing to make salad at home. so I went to Bigham Tavern. I picked Chef Salad. It's not very sepcial. Just simple.
 
Chef Salad : Mixed greens / green pepper / tomato / pepperoncini / egg / onion / cucumber / carrot / radish topped with julienne ham / turkey / American /Swiss cheeses - I passed an egg. with Italian dressing.
 
Bigham Tavern
 
Dinner on Jan. 10. Croquette for dinner. I am not a big fun of croquette, but I have a big pile of potatoes to eat. So I decided to make croquette to use the potatoes. I made about 25 croquettes and  had 5 for dinner and put the rest of them in the freezer. I can't beleive that we have that many potatoes. We don't eat potatoes much usually. We usually have rice or bread for taking carbs. There are still lots. What am I gonna cook the potatoes next?
 
 
Croquette
 
Asparagus and Carrot salad
 
Broccoli and cheese omlet

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment