Monday, January 7, 2013

China Star


I don't know why but I felt like I wanna do somehting feminine. So I did face treatment last night and made a nail appointment for tomorrow. I did some yoga this morning. What else can I do? Yes, I need collagen. So I decided to go to China star to have pork belly. lol.
 
Asparagus and Crab Meat Soup : very simple flavour. Again, its as good as clam and melon soup for hangover.
 
Salt and Pepper Squid : Crispy Calamari. It's deep fried, but it's not oily at all and good with veggies underneath.
 
Braised Pork Belly and Chestnuts : I see 2 choice of pork belly on the menu, with chetnuts or eggplant. I like chestnuts one better. First, I thought it comes with water chestnuts, but it has whole ones. It tasted sweet like sweet potatoes. I enjoyed the pork belly, of course. I came here today for it.
 
Fortune Cookie : "You shall seek out new adventures .... (in bed)." This is perfect!
 
China Star




No comments:

Post a Comment