Monday, February 4, 2013

Feb. 4 Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner

Meals on Feb. 4.
 
Breakfast : Takana(Japanese pickles) and egg fried rice
 
Lunch at Angkor :
Lemon Grass Soup and Spring Roll - I like Lemon Grass Soup here, sour and spicy.
 
Stir-fry bean sprout - There was choice, vegetarian, tofu and meats. So I picked vegetarian. Then this is what I got! Although I like bean sprouts, but wouldn't you expect more? It had only bean sprouts and garlic chives. It was tasty, but I should have picked something else.
 
Fortune cookie : "You cannot make two people like each other ... in bed" lol. BTW I thought fortune cookies are Chinese.
 
Angkor
2350 Noblestown Rd
Pittsburgh PA 15205
(412) 928-8424
 
Dinner : Stir-fry(chicken, nappa cabbage, carrot, onion, bokchoi, enoki mushroom and tofu)  with rice


No comments:

Post a Comment