Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tamari

Dinner at Tamari on Feb. 17. I wanted to go to Cure but I couldn't make a reservation. I had some restaurants I wanna go, but most of them closed on Sunday. I picked Tamari and I'm happy my choice.
 
Beer : Bell's Hopslam - OMG, I never expected to have Hopslam today. Actually, I went to a beer distributer on the other day and Hopslam was sold out. I was so happy to have it.
 
Sashimi Sampler : Salmon, Yellowtail, White Tuna,  Crab Stick and white fish( I forgot the name) - It was good. I liked Salmon and Yellowtail. BTW what is white tuna? I am Japanese and I know fish, but I don't know white tuna. What is that? Is it tuna? I don't think so. Actually, it was not that bad.
 
Tuna Tartar - It was ok.

Robata Grill : (top)Beef Tenderloin, (from left)Scottish Salmon, King Trapet, Bacon & Quail Egg - They are all good but I like Bacon & Quail Egg.
 
Tamari

No comments:

Post a Comment